Inspection and Testing
- Electrical Installation Certificate (EIC)
- Domestic Electrical Installation Certificate (Part P)
Both of the above certifications are completed when we install a new mains board, new circuit or do a complete rewire of the house. Alongside this testing we then may issue a building control certificate if needed.
- Electrical Installation Condition report (EICR)
- Minor works Certificate
Issued when we adapt or add to an existing circuit in the building to show the installation we have done is safe. It doesn’t test any of the existing circuits in the house.
- Landlord Safety Certificates
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire alarms
- PAT Testing
At Fused Electrical Ltd we offer a full range of Electrical Inspection & Testing services across both Domestic & Commercial properties, covering Landlords, home-buyers and current owners.
Over time, electrical installations can change & deteriorate potentially making it unsafe. To ensure this doesn’t happen it is crucial to get your property checked by a qualified Electrician on a regular basis.
Whatever your electrical Testing requirements, Fused Electrical Ltd can help!
Why choose us?
- Fully qualified, Approved Electricians
- NAPIT Approved and a member of TrustMark
- Competent Person Scheme – Part P
- Over 18 Years experience
- All work is carried out to British Wiring Regulations BS7671
- Competitive Rates
- FREE Quotes